Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Pro Race Talk

Post subject: Re: MotoGP Sunday 20th
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 pm 
Site Admin

Current TrackWhore(s): Daytona 675 (track) R1 (street)
Bike/Plate #: 369
fuck Stoner - can't stand him.

Ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τᾶς

www.WickedRacing.com - Go Fast Parts & Gear for Riders and Their Motorcycles
PM me for "TrackWhore" special discounts

Post Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:40 pm 
'Ho Extraordinaire

Current TrackWhore(s): 2007 Yamaha R6
Bike/Plate #: 45
madski wrote:
fuck Stoner - can't stand him.

tell us how you really feel mike :grin:

WERA & NESBA #45

Post Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:42 pm 
Site Admin

Current TrackWhore(s): Daytona 675 (track) R1 (street)
Bike/Plate #: 369
I'm having a rough weekend :biglaugh:

Ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τᾶς

www.WickedRacing.com - Go Fast Parts & Gear for Riders and Their Motorcycles
PM me for "TrackWhore" special discounts

Post Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:05 am 
Major 'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 2009 Yamaha R6
Bike/Plate #: 65
In regards to the Haydens, I've always seen it that Nicky was a great rider and the other two just took advantage of being related to him. I've never had an issue with Nicky, but I don't really like Tommy or Rodger all that much.

I'm indifferent towards Stoner, but that was an impressive job working through the field.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:19 am 
'Ho Extraordinaire

stevedave wrote:
In regards to the Haydens, I've always seen it that Nicky was a great rider and the other two just took advantage of being related to him. I've never had an issue with Nicky, but I don't really like Tommy or Rodger all that much.

I'm indifferent towards Stoner, but that was an impressive job working through the field.

nicky definitely has the skills in the family and has worked hard to get where he has and seems like he got there the right way by hard work and dedication. roger just seems like a punk little kid and doesnt deserve a wss ride, winning one ama title doesnt qualify you for that. it doesnt matter since hes pretty much always last anyways. disalvo is doing pretty well in wss for his first year at least. tommy seems alright too but he doesnt have nickys skill level and never will and he will never win another championship. hell look how long it took him to win a race in superbike or whatever class its called now

WERA & NESBA #45

Post Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:21 am 
Major 'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 03 R1 Tack Bike - 09 GSXR 750 Street Bike
Bike/Plate #: 22
GixxrSixxr wrote:
stevedave wrote:

nicky definitely has the skills in the family and has worked hard to get where he has and seems like he got there the right way by hard work and dedication. roger just seems like a punk little kid and doesnt deserve a wss ride, winning one ama title doesnt qualify you for that. it doesnt matter since hes pretty much always last anyways. disalvo is doing pretty well in wss for his first year at least. tommy seems alright too but he doesnt have nickys skill level and never will and he will never win another championship. hell look how long it took him to win a race in superbike or whatever class its called now

Agree on Roger and Tommy but I don't think Nicky is all that he's cracked up to be. I think he went to GP too early. Even with the GP title, i'm not impressed with him.

Nesba #22

Post Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:28 am 
'Ho Extraordinaire

Tib wrote:
GixxrSixxr wrote:
stevedave wrote:

Agree on Roger and Tommy but I don't think Nicky is all that he's cracked up to be. I think he went to GP too early. Even with the GP title, i'm not impressed with him.

i mean if you have 4 4th's in motogp with the likes of rossi, lorenzo, stoner, pedrosa, dovi, and now spies id say thats fairly impressive considering ever since he won his championship he struggled to get into the top 5 or 10. he seems to be getting a good hold on the duc now but he just doesnt have the pace as some of the other guys throughout the whole race. hes obviously not like the old school gp racers and even though i like nicky, i am confident in saying he will not win another GP championship but if he can fight for podiums every week then i wouldnt be complaining if i was him, it couldbe worse, he could be like colin edwards :biglaugh:

WERA & NESBA #45

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Pro Race Talk