Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Forum News & Announcements

Post subject: Fundraiser for injured rider
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:09 pm 
'Ho Proper

Current TrackWhore(s): 07 R6S
Bike/Plate #: 357
Ok guys, a fellow rider needs some help. About a month ago one of my very close friends and street riding buddy was in a bad accident. He doesn't remember much but thinks he saw a deer and locked the bike up and went in a ditch. He was not a stupid rider and I do not believe he was going that fast just landed in awkward way. However he did get seriously hurt and wont be able to walk again. He is paralyzed from the chest down. Luckly he still has use of his arms. Virtually no road rash but did break his neck and back. Currently he is still in rehab for a couple weeks. Friends and family are having to make changes to his house (he is 21 so he lives with his parents). So far it has become costly just in remodeling even though a lot was donated. Not to mention medical bills. We have to get the house finished before he will be allowed to come home. After that we have to get his car converted so he can drive again. We have decided to try and raise money in different ways for him to pay bills and whatnot. We had bracelets made like the yellow LiveStrong ones for Lance Armstrong. They are Black with White engraved writing. They say "No Limits" "Carter". We talked to his Dad about what to say and he said no limits since that was how he was and will have to think to say strong. Trying to prove that although he cant walk he will still try to have no limits. His name is Chris Carter so that is were Carter comes from. I am trying to sell these breclets wanted to try and reach to other fellow riders. They are $6 and I will send them to whoever wants them. you can just pm me your address and let me know. I will send to bracelet and you can send the check. I realize that nobody knows him but the bracelet is still pretty cool.

Thanks for you time,

Tom

Post subject: Re: Fundraiser for injured rider
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:18 pm 
Major 'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 04 R6
Bike/Plate #: 383
Put me down for one, PM me details

Please tell him not to give up, miracles happen and determination goes a long way

Post subject: Re: Fundraiser for injured rider
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:10 pm 
lil'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 885
Bike/Plate #: 3303
Don't be afraid to experiment with different combinations of fruits, vegetables, and herbs. You might discover a new cookingflavour favorite juice recipe.

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Forum News & Announcements