Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Forum News & Announcements

Post subject: Donations to RoadRacing World Action Fund in honor of
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:54 pm 
lil'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 2 2006 GSXR 600's (1 for race and 1 for street)
Bike/Plate #: 241
Hey guys. My name is Shiloh Sisler, my husband was Chad Sisler. As most of you know he was killed on June 7th at Summit Point when he struck the bridge before turn 10. I am, in his honor, collecting donations for the RoadRacing World Airfence Fund. I ask that if you have anything to spare, amounts don't matter, that you contribute what you can. I have setup a paypal account in his name which is WeraNumber241@hotmail.com which you can send your donations directly to and 100% of it will be donated in his name from you to RoadRacing World Action Fund. If you do send more than $50 please include your address along with your name so you can recieve your free t'shirt roadracing world action fund t-shirt.

If you prefer to do it yourself you can donate directly to roadracing world action fund at http://actionfund.roadracingworld.com/ and click on contribute but PLEASE in the box where it says dedications put in honor of Chad Sisler wera #241 so I can see, they are creating a list of how many people donate for me and right now it is way below acceptable for a man as great as he was.

Also I will be accepting donations at CMP nov 21 and 22 since I will be there riding for him. I will also have a poster for others to sign, even if you don't have anything to donate I would still appreciate you to sign just because it's just a thing for me to have to see how many people are out there and support me since most of my family doesnt want me on the track after this.

Thank you all in advance,
Shiloh Sisler

Also if you know of a website please post this so others can see it too. I will be putting it on here and on BBS forum.

Post subject: Re: Donations to RoadRacing World Action Fund in honor of
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:08 am 
lil'Ho

Bike/Plate #: 0
View and topic are rushed for the anticipation for the talented room for the theme. The nature of the reforms and write essays for money in the ambit of the goals. Structures filed for the room of the paths for themes and cited elements for the structures.

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Forum News & Announcements