Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Private Party Classifieds » Motorcycles For Sale

Forum rules

Private party classifieds are just that: PRIVATE PARTY ONLY. Commercial posts are NOT ALLOWED. If you are a dealer please contact the admin for commercial posting rules.

Post subject: 2007 CBR1000RR (Like New)
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:24 pm 
lil'Ho

Bike/Plate #: 0
I am posting this for a friend at work... please use the contact information listed below to find out more. Thanks!

The red and black is a 2007 Honda CBR 1000RR. This is my pride and joy. It has brand new Michelin Pilot Power tires with less than 50 miles, custom red paint with three layers of clear coat. The bar ends, clutch lever, brake lever, shifter, foot pegs, heel guards, passenger foot pegs, and brackets are all double coated, powder coated. I also have the stock rear seat, blinkers, mirrors, flasher relay, license plate brackets, and tail light. It has an integrated LED tail light and flush mounts for the front. I bought it new in 2007, this bike has never been dropped, raced, wrecked, abused, been in the rain, or ridden at night. It's always been kept in the garage with climate control. I have the title in hand. This bike is in mint condition. Over $15,000 invested. Asking $10,500 or best reasonable offer. Cash talks, and cash only. Will sell track bike and street bike listed on this site for a better price if bought together.
For more infor call or email at home 814-842-9917 or ppeverly@hotmail.com

Board index » Private Party Classifieds » Motorcycles For Sale