Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » General TrackWhore Discussions

Post subject: NESBA and KneeDraggers Announce Launch of NESBASTORE.COM
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:29 pm 
Site Admin

Current TrackWhore(s): Daytona 675 (track) R1 (street)
Bike/Plate #: 369
Just passing it on.... Good riddance to the Track Day Store :finger:

NESBA and KneeDraggers Announce Launch of NESBASTORE.COM
Mohnton, PA (June 28th, 2011) NESBA today announced the official launch of its new online storefront -NESBASTORE.COM- exclusively for NESBA members. To better serve its member base, NESBA has teamed up with renowned online motorcycle parts and accessories supplier, KneeDraggers.com.

This new relationship allows NESBA to tap the vast experience and depth of customer service, product ordering and fulfillment, and customer support that KneeDraggers has provided for over 12 years. Through this new business partnership, around the clock order processing and unsurpassed customer service will be made immediately available to NESBA members. “This partnership significantly raises the bar in the level of customer service and products we will offer to our members”, remarks Bob Blandford, NESBA President and founder.

As part of creating a more cohesive storefront experience, NESBA members simply sign-on to NESBASTORE.COM using their existing NESBA account sign-on information. Additionally, NESBASTORE will offer its members a low price guarantee matching competitive pricing from other vendors. *
“This unique partnership has the potential to accomplish great things for NESBA”, remarks DJ Jackson, NESBA Director of Operations. “We will measure NESBASTORE’s success by the tangible contributions it will provide to track-day events and promotion of our sponsors instead of being used as a profit center for the organization. It is yet another vehicle to enhance the experience for NESBA members and staff, both on and off the track”.

When it comes to understanding the track-day needs of our members, Sam Lehrfeld, President and owner of KneeDraggers.com, knows how to cater to this unique and demanding crowd and has also been a proud member of NESBA since 1999. “We are working on many ideas to offer exclusive deals and pricing to NESBA members. This pricing will be special pricing offered only to active NESBA members”, states Lehrfeld.
A portion of NESBASTORE proceeds will be automatically allocated toward improving the rider and staff experience at NESBA events. "Attendees of our two experimental endurance days observed this first-hand", comments Blandford. "Even in a down economy, we'd like to provide drinks, snacks and other convenience items to help offset the expense of doing track days for our members and our staff. This new product launch helps us move in that direction".

Though NESBASTORE will be the official storefront presence for NESBA members and its staff, other NESBA vendors will continue to operate independently and provide for services to NESBA members. While this site is new, NESBA and KneeDraggers.com will continue to improve upon the storefront experience and overall customer service for its members.

About the Northeast Sportbike Association: The Northeast Sportbike Association (NESBA) is a non-profit, volunteer-run organization, formed in 1996 by sportbike enthusiasts and former racers who understand and appreciate the difference between riding fast and riding well.

About KneeDraggers.com: KneeDraggers was started in February 2000 to provide a wide selection of competitively priced sportbike parts and accessories. That wide selection, coupled with outstanding customer service, both would later become the cornerstone of the company's reputation.
* Low Price Guarantee: http://www.kneedraggers.com/pages/info/lowprice.php
Thanks for all your support

NESBA

Ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τᾶς

www.WickedRacing.com - Go Fast Parts & Gear for Riders and Their Motorcycles
PM me for "TrackWhore" special discounts

Post subject: Re: NESBA and KneeDraggers Announce Launch of NESBASTORE.COM
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:14 am 
Major 'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 2009 Yamaha R6
Bike/Plate #: 65
I think the TrackDayStore still exists as it was a separate entity from NESBA, it was just started by some NESBA riders.

Not a huge fan of kneedraggers prices, so not really getting excited about this.

Post subject: Re: NESBA and KneeDraggers Announce Launch of NESBASTORE.COM
 Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:33 am 
lil'Ho

Bike/Plate #: 0
Hi, I would like to be part of this event but first I need to buy coursework online, and only after that I will be able to go to this event. I like the bike racing and I own an off road bike myself.

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » General TrackWhore Discussions