Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » General TrackWhore Discussions

Post subject: Re: Gixxer 750?
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:28 pm 
Major 'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 2009 Yamaha R6
Bike/Plate #: 65
My brother in law has an '07 SV 650 with real low miles. He low sided it at low speeds and from what I can tell just needs new bodywork and rearsets (left side broke). He gets back from Afghanistan this month, I'd love to pick it up and turn it into a second track bike. Unfortunately that does not coincide with buying a house. :rant:

Post subject: Re: Gixxer 750?
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:41 pm 
'Ho Proper

Current TrackWhore(s): 2004 GSXR600
Bike/Plate #: 11
I have an 07 750 on the street and an 04 600 on the track. The power of the 750 is nice for the street because of a few reasons, i dont have to shift as much with the added torque making up for it (Although like i was told when i first started riding with this crew, "the longer you ride a 600 the better rider you will be." -Hoser). The other reason the 750 is nice on the street is i ride 2 up alot on the street since the lady friend likes riding almost as much as i do and obviously having more power when you throw an extra 110 lbs on the back of the bike is pretty convenient. But also note if she wasnt so into riding id just sell the 750 and only have the 600 for the track.

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » General TrackWhore Discussions