Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » General TrackWhore Discussions

Post subject: Re: Anyone other than NESBA have weekend dates @ Summit Main
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:07 pm 
lil'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 05 636
Bike/Plate #: 64
Check out Roger Lyles organization @ www.motorcyclexcitement.com I started running with him last year. He runs a fair gig but all events are weekdays and very few, if any are more than single day events. I ran main a couple of mondays ago after the wera event and the track was very nice. I am in love with summit again, and I even crashed in turn 5.

Its funny how I managed to dance thru the terrible ripples that used to be in that turn without falling, and with the new smooth stuff, I go boom. Uh oh well, I was carrying a little to much speed for me (not the surface) and handed out a little to much trail braking. Tucked the front and got my checkbook out to make it back there on May 5 to get my license (shenandoah circuit)

Back to main point, Roger runs four groups with 15min sessions. It actually turns out nice if there are a small number of mishaps(7 or 8 sessions), however if the day is plagued with wrecks or otherwise it seems like you are shorted track time (4 or 5 sessions).

Anyway if anyone hits these up send me a PM as I try to make most of them and look forward to meeting whores.

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » General TrackWhore Discussions