Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Track Days: Who's doing what?!

Post subject: BeaveRun Euro Moto 9/18
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:30 am 
Major 'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 2011 GSXR 750
Bike/Plate #: 25
First of all - I apologize to Mike and the rest of my Trackwhores brothers for not posting up about the Euro Moto day a few weeks ago. Since a few of you have done Euro days before, I figured it was on your radar. My Bad!

The weather was great and there were a lot local guys in attendance. It was great to see everyone (I'm not even going to attempt to list those in attendance as I'm sure to miss a few) and to get schooled out on the track by Kenny, Scott, Jon, and, Keith Reed. Jon was the sneakiest as you never knew what bike he'd be on. I had fun trying to keep him in sight while he was riding Scott's 675. I had fun chasing all of those guys and Kenny seemed to be going even faster than usual! It was great to see Pat back at the track with his new and improved bike and gear!

I haven't been on the track or ridden much in the last 3 weeks and I felt a bit rusty. I put my lap timer on for the 3rd session, ran a low 1:04 and then a little lower 1:04 in the 4th session. I stayed in the 1:04's, but my times went up in the 5th and 6th sessions. I was hoping to at least get back down in the 1:03's, but I was getting tired. I went out for the last session, got a bunch of open track, and managed to dip down into the high 1:03's for 2 laps. I'll take it. What a fun day! I really needed that!!!

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Track Days: Who's doing what?!