Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Track Days: Who's doing what?!

Post subject: beaver 9/1-2
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:30 pm 
lil'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 07 CBR 600RR
Bike/Plate #: 127
any one heading up to beaver this weekend. i haven't been there this year so figured i better get some practice before wera the following weekend

Post subject: Re: beaver 9/1-2
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:11 pm 
Major 'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 2011 GSXR 750
Bike/Plate #: 25
Unfortunately, we’ve missed at least 1 session due to rain in 3 of the last 4 track days. Missed 2.5 sessions at Summit on the 5th, 1 session at Mid-O on the 13th, started with a semi wet track at Summit on the 27th, and missed 3 sessions at Beaver yesterday. It’s a shame, as I was having a good day, and riding pretty well. Carl was riding really well, and we had fun going back and forth. It takes me a session or two to get going in the morning, but Carl seems to be able to go from the start. I put my GPS on for the 2nd session and ran a 1:04.0, a 1:03.2 in the 3rd, and a 1:03.07 in the 4th. I was able to run 13 laps in the 1:03’s during the 3rd and 4th sessions. I was really hoping to get down into the 1:02’s for the first time ever, and I believe I would have made it with another dry session or 2. Carl did a personal best of 1:03.0, so he’s getting around quite well!

During the riders meeting they said that the South track has been “cut in” and said you could go out and walk it if you wanted. Carl talked with Todd and he said the plan is for the South track to be ready to go for next season, along with a re-pave of the North track. Next year could be a good one for track days!!!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:14 pm 
Site Admin

Current TrackWhore(s): Daytona 675 (track) R1 (street)
Bike/Plate #: 369
bacolmm wrote:
During the riders meeting they said that the South track has been “cut in” and said you could go out and walk it if you wanted. Carl talked with Todd and he said the plan is for the South track to be ready to go for next season, along with a re-pave of the North track. Next year could be a good one for track days!!!

:nod: :thumbup: :toocool: :biglaugh: :boobies: :cool:

Ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τᾶς

www.WickedRacing.com - Go Fast Parts & Gear for Riders and Their Motorcycles
PM me for "TrackWhore" special discounts

Post Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:26 pm 
Major 'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 2011 GSXR 750
Bike/Plate #: 25
https://vimeo.com/48700626

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Track Days: Who's doing what?!