Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Track Days: Who's doing what?!

Post subject: VIR N on Dec 3rd?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:28 pm 
lil'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 2010 BMW S1000RR
Bike/Plate #: 75
Extremely short notice at a bad time of year for spending more money, but I've put the wheels in motion for an impromtu trackday at VIR North for this coming Monday, Dec 3, 2012. I'm not going to say what the forecast is expected to be for fear of jinx, but check it out for Danville, VA or even Milton, NC. I've already got the track holding it for me as long as I can get a reasonable cost on the required event liabilty insurance. With that said, who wants to ride an open track from 8:30AM to 4:30PM (1 hour lunch break) with hopefully somewhere around 60 riders at $260 for the day? As for format, I initially thought to keep the riders as experienced intermediate and advanced riders, with passing allowed on the inside, but now lean towards allowing all riders with proper gear/equipment and those who don't want inside passing can wear a white T-shirt to signal approaching riders not to pass them on the inside. Who's interested? Feel free to poste a reply, PM, or email me at bill(at)billshell.com if you'd like.

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Track Days: Who's doing what?!