Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Track Days: Who's doing what?!

Post subject: Re: 2014 Plans
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:17 pm 
Major 'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 2011 GSXR 750
Bike/Plate #: 25
madski wrote:
I'm not a huge motoseries fan. I've never ridden with TPM but I keep hearing good things.
Weirdness is an understatement for NESBA. BB is his own worst enemy. Sanders has been about the only likable person in management there recently. There is too much top down bullshit and need-to-know attitude of late. I hope it ends better than it looks it will :(

Looks like some NESBA Alum have started their own outfit and already picked up a lot of NESBA's days at VIR. At this point, I'm convinced that NESBA is done in the Southeast. Question is, will they be ridding in the Mid-Atlantic (Beaver / Summit) this year? Bob is supposed to post something up by Friday.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:21 pm 
Major 'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 2009 Yamaha R6
Bike/Plate #: 65
Wish I had the capital to pick up TDs in the mid-atlantic if NESBA went out. Don't have that kind of cash sitting around... :)

Post Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:13 pm 
Major 'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 2009 Yamaha R6
Bike/Plate #: 65
So after looking around I'm thinking the route I might go is to just ride with Roger Lyle at Summit this year. I wasn't planning on doing a ton of days and Summit is the easiest for me to get to. If I don't ride with just them, I guess it would be TPM and do a bunch of NJMP and maybe the 1 BeaverRun weekend.

Only things that concern me with TPM is the weird car/bike shared days and all they have few TDs that aren't at NJMP unless you want to drive into the south.

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Track Days: Who's doing what?!