Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Track Days: Who's doing what?!

Post subject: Re: NESBA Beav April 17-18
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:14 pm 
'Ho Proper

Current TrackWhore(s): '01 GSXR750
Bike/Plate #: 14
madski wrote:
HIGHWIRE wrote:
I was there and was pitted right across the ramp from Rookie at pit out. Rookie, I didnt even realize you were a TW member till I was looking at the latest posts here and said, "Hey, I saw those "eyes" at Beaver Sunday! I was hoping to get bumped but had an engine failure the second session. Was gonna look you guys up at lunch but I was gone by then. That puts me at 1 whole day and two 1/2 days with NESBA. Both 1/2 days being engine failure. I'm gonna get back out as soon as I can.

Are you blowing the same thing or different failures?

Sounds like another rod bearing like last time to me. I haven't heard from the builder yet as to what the prob is.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:35 pm 
lil'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 2009 R1
Bike/Plate #: 46
HIGHWIRE wrote:
madski wrote:
HIGHWIRE wrote:
I was there and was pitted right across the ramp from Rookie at pit out. Rookie, I didnt even realize you were a TW member till I was looking at the latest posts here and said, "Hey, I saw those "eyes" at Beaver Sunday! I was hoping to get bumped but had an engine failure the second session. Was gonna look you guys up at lunch but I was gone by then. That puts me at 1 whole day and two 1/2 days with NESBA. Both 1/2 days being engine failure. I'm gonna get back out as soon as I can.

Are you blowing the same thing or different failures?

Sounds like another rod bearing like last time to me. I haven't heard from the builder yet as to what the prob is.

You guys were in the tent! Wow it was cold for a tent. Your little girl seemed to be quite a trooper as well. Sorry about the generator noise. You probably set up down there to get away from it and I set up next door. I'll look forward to the next day, and hope for temps over 30's.

Post Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:20 am 
'Ho Proper

Current TrackWhore(s): '01 GSXR750
Bike/Plate #: 14
I arrived Sunday morn so no that wasn't me. I was in a '06 maroon Dodge pulling a utiliy trailor. The guy you're talking about may have been between me and the entrance ramp. But anyway, yeah with weather and bike problems and Murphy's Law, I've had piss-poor shit from hell luck with the whole track day thing since I bought a trackbike and started getting in to this whole hobby. I swear, I can't get a freakin break man! I have my bike set up real nice too. Just can't get the engine to want to play along.

Post Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:58 am 
lil'Ho

oh right on, I remember, you were on the other side or hot pit in not the other side of the paddock road. Sorry aobut the bike. It's early in the season. I'm sure you'll get it worked out.

Post Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:47 am 
lil'Ho

Just now got to watch the video. Nice picture btw...
Glad to see I can provide video proof of why I go by Rookie! lol

I have fun with it, at least they didn't have me wear the flashing orange light this time! :thumbup:

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Track Days: Who's doing what?!