Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Track Days: Who's doing what?!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: NESBA Beav April 17-18
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:14 pm 
Major 'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 2011 GSXR 750
Bike/Plate #: 25
bacolmm wrote:
Short of the Fastrax day at BeaveRun last year where it poured all day, that was the worst trackday weather I've ever experienced.

Short of the Fastrax day at BeaveRun last year where it poured all day, and yesterday, today was the worst trackday weather I've ever experienced. It was 5 degrees warmer per the thermometer in my car (44 degrees), it wasn't as windy, it didn't snow, but other than that, the weather was very similar to yesterday. :wtf: :rant: :moon: :bs: :throwup: Once again, the gippy surface at BeaveRun came up huge and we rode pretty hard anyway. It was good to meet and ride with Rookie (Matt). Hope to ride with you again soon! My buddy Kenny got the bump to A (no surprise) and Pat was flying!!!

Post Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:06 pm 
Site Admin

Current TrackWhore(s): Daytona 675 (track) R1 (street)
Bike/Plate #: 369
wow - can't believe they actually bumped people on a day like today, he must have really been riding well.

hope to see you guys in a couple of weeks there.

Ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τᾶς

www.WickedRacing.com - Go Fast Parts & Gear for Riders and Their Motorcycles
PM me for "TrackWhore" special discounts

Post Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:40 pm 
Major 'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 2009 Yamaha R6
Bike/Plate #: 65
Glad everyone had a fun and safe weekend despite the weather...

Post Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:58 am 
lil'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 2009 R1
Bike/Plate #: 46
It was great to meet you too (Matt). You buddy was hauling a$$ for sure.

I appreciated the offer for help setting up, it must have been comical to watch! 25mph wind gusts and snow...I couldn't feel my fingers or toes. At one point I set the bikes kick stand on my toe and didn't know it till I went to walk away! lol

I look forward to running a bunch more this summer.

Any video posted from you guys? There were more "Hero"s than the a comic book convention!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:04 pm 
Site Admin

Current TrackWhore(s): Daytona 675 (track) R1 (street)
Bike/Plate #: 369
rookie - there's a pretty good pic of you on Ray's site.

Ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τᾶς

www.WickedRacing.com - Go Fast Parts & Gear for Riders and Their Motorcycles
PM me for "TrackWhore" special discounts

Post Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:14 pm 
Major 'Ho

Rookie wrote:
It was great to meet you too (Matt). You buddy was hauling a$$ for sure.

I appreciated the offer for help setting up, it must have been comical to watch! 25mph wind gusts and snow...I couldn't feel my fingers or toes. At one point I set the bikes kick stand on my toe and didn't know it till I went to walk away! lol

I look forward to running a bunch more this summer.

Any video posted from you guys? There were more "Hero"s than the a comic book convention!

Yeah, Kenny can flat out ride! I followed him for a few laps at the start of the first session and then passed him before he could get too comfy with the track and his new Buell. I laughed to myself when I went passed him and thought "that will be the last time that happens". Unfortunately, I was right...

Setting up for a trackday while it's snowing...gotta love it! Were you asking yourself "what the hell am I doing here?". I know I was!

I busted the mount for my Hero so I didn't shoot any vid. Pat shot some with his Hero and Kenny had the HD running so I'm sure they'll post up some vid soon.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:32 pm 
lil'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 05 CBR600RR
Bike/Plate #: 721
It was nice meeting you Matt, and Pat & Ken too. This was the coldest I have ridden in...frickin insane. But you gotta love the grip there, I too hit my toe slider in 4 & 10. Ken was flyin on the Buell! I think Pat said he had some video of me. Lookin forward to seein you guys at Mid-o next month.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:44 am 
Major 'Ho

Rookie wrote:

Pat following me, Kenny (KCM) doing a fly-by... http://vimeo.com/11066464

Post Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:47 am 
Major 'Ho

Jeff H wrote:
It was nice meeting you Matt, and Pat & Ken too. This was the coldest I have ridden in...frickin insane. But you gotta love the grip there, I too hit my toe slider in 4 & 10. Ken was flyin on the Buell! I think Pat said he had some video of me. Lookin forward to seein you guys at Mid-o next month.

Nice to meet and ride with you as well Jeff! You're going to love Mid-O! Looking forward to that for sure!!! :toocool: :boobies:

This is a great site, with lots of good Nesba riders! You'll like it here as well...

Post Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:33 am 
'Ho Proper

Bike/Plate #: 992
Matt beat me too it on the video post,it was nice meeting Rookie and Jeff also.I do have some video of you Jeff .This was the first day for Nesba for me and all but the weather was great.Beaver does have a lot of grip for being this cold and I think the second session the track was little wet. :boobies:

Jeff, this is you later in the video.I have some more but need to clean up the video.This one is set to music though. :toocool:
http://vimeo.com/11067132

Last edited by sideshowbob on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Track Days: Who's doing what?!