Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Racing: Who's doing what?!

Post subject: Trying To Get Near Or Brake The Lap Record
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:17 am 
lil'Ho

Bike/Plate #: 58
I was struggling at the beginning of the year because my for arm was getting way tiered after only 3 laps ( the thing is I am in good shape ) and I am relaxed in my riding ( doing the chicken dance every now and then ) so I finally found out what is the problem, the suit was too tight ( not on the body but on the arms ) so I got back in my old suit and all is well and can do about 15 laps then I can get tiered.

In my last run I was able to get 1:24.4 on the track ( the record is 1:21.2 ) it does not look far from the record but it is.

i am a good late braker so that is my advantage on the other guys but I am braking at the same point as they are ( just wanted to know where do they brake ).

One of the problems that I have is turning, now it is not that big problem but when you are braking hard and bike is not stable it is very hard to have the confidence to turn. I trail brake when it is possible and they tires are amazing, I got in to the 1:24s with tires that had 140+ laps on them ( about 80 of them was fallowing and shooting videos of the slow guys to help them see what are they doing wrong.

But I know for a fact that I am a faster guy, in one turn I touch the brake slightly just to get the front down to turn faster.
the other problem is that i do not have the hart to charge the turns with throttle so that is one more thing that is slowing me down.

Here is a video of my lap and opinions and advices are welcome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SsGJKw0480

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Racing: Who's doing what?!