Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Racing: Who's doing what?!

Post subject: WERA Road Atlanta
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:08 pm 
'Ho Proper

Current TrackWhore(s): 07 R6S
Bike/Plate #: 357
I have not gotten much of a chance to post up with the two back to back WERA weekends. Long story short.

Summit: Finally got my bike back from Karns and she ran very strong (Thanks Jason) Manage to get a 2nd in MW solo (Clint got first) two 3rds and two 5ths. I managed to drop hit a 1:18.791 there which was my goal for the year.

Road A: This was my first time at this track and I had a blast. This track has a little bit of everything. the elevation changes were crazy. We did the WERA practice on Thurs buy only got 4 sessions which was like 25-30 laps. On the second practice I got ass packed by someone. I was told he missed the guy directly behind me and managed to hit me. I am not sure what happened because he never came up to me to apologize which is a pretty douche bag move. I had minor bodywork damage and brakes were leaking a bit. Tim and Chris got things back together and I made my races. I got two 7ths and a 6th. No wood this weekend but the grids were full and alot of southern boys were there. Got my times to a 1:40.009. hopefully some southern boys will come up to the northeast and ride our tracks.

Post subject: Re: WERA Road Atlanta
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:15 pm 
'Ho Proper

Current TrackWhore(s): '07 Daytona 675
Bike/Plate #: 335
Tom, you forgot to mention the .020 second margin in the Summit Point MW solo!

Congratulations on getting into the :40's at Road Atlanta! I some how thought I had gotten a :40 as well, but ended up at a :41.079. I guess when I told you :40's I kinda set the bar a little high. Ooops!

Wera Novice #335

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:08 pm 
Major 'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): 2009 Yamaha R6
Bike/Plate #: 65
Fun watching you two go through the season together. Look forward to the next Summit weekend so hopefully I can make it down.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:05 pm 
'Ho Proper

Current TrackWhore(s): 07 R6S
Bike/Plate #: 357
yes I did forget out .020 margin because that still gets to me. haha.

I have had a blast this year running around with Clint and Thomas McQuigg (951). Even though we do not always race the same classes we are always comparing times for when we do race.

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » Racing: Who's doing what?!