Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » General TrackWhore Discussions

Post subject: What Exactly Is So Special About The IPhone?
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:40 pm 
lil'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): after I win the lottery
Bike/Plate #: 44
There is a way you can take pictures faster instead of going through your apps. Double-tap on the Home button, and the camera icon will be available for you to tap. This even works if have your iPhone locked. Once you do this, use the volume up button to take the picture.

Here is a simple tip for faster messaging on your iPhone. You can dismiss dictionary word suggestions by tapping the screen. You do not need to hit the small "x" that follows the word.

Taking full advantage of your iPhone's multimedia capabilities just makes good sense! You can use your iPhone download TV series episodes, movies, funny clips or anything else you desire.

If you're an advanced message-sender who needs extended text options like letters with accent marks, the iPhone has you covered. Simply tap and hold a letter on the on-screen keyboard and a set of accented alternatives will pop up. Just remember to slide your finger directly to the accented letter you want. Lifting your fingertip will make the menu disappear.

If you don't have an unlimited messaging plan, ensure that the character count setting is enabled on your iPhone. Messages over 160 characters will be split, using two messages instead of one. To turn on this feature, go to "Settings,'" then "Messages," and turn Character Count on. The counter will appear just above the "Send" button.

While the iPhone recognizes an amazing variety of fingertip gestures, you may not always be in a position to perform the more complicated maneuvers like pinching and swiping. You can turn on the Assistive Touch option to make your iPhone into a single-finger machine. This will add an interface icon to the bottom corner of your screen. Tapping it will bring up a menu that will allow you to use complex gestures with one finger.

Post subject: Re: What Exactly Is So Special About The IPhone?
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:34 pm 
lil'Ho

Bike/Plate #: 0
I am here to share with you all how I was able to discover this service provider online and how great they are! It was actually during a time when I was desperately in need of a job. I already tried three jobs but they all rejected me. Out of desperation, I tried dragon resume reviews and was amazed by how well accommodating they are and how they value their clients' opinions and requests. After asking for their help, I was able to get accepted for the fourth job I applied for. I was so happy that time and I can't help but feel grateful to them.

Post subject: I am very enjoyed for this blog
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:00 am 
lil'Ho

Current TrackWhore(s): Hard
Bike/Plate #: 0
I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy Click Here To Know More.

Board index » TRACKWHORES.COM - General Discussions » General TrackWhore Discussions